SWOOVE AID is committed to safeguarding our website visitors privacy; in this policy we explain how your personal information will be treated.
What will we collect?
The following categories of personal information may be collected, stored and used by SWOOVE AID:
- information about your use of this website and about your computer (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- information contained in, or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication);
If, for whatever reason you disclose to us the personal information of another person, prior to doing so you must obtain that person’s consent, not just to the disclosure of their details, but also their written consent to the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
What will we use your data for?
This policy specifies the purposes for which personal information submitted to us through our website will be used. Additional information may also be found on the relevant pages of the website.
SWOOVE AID may use your personal information to:
- allow us to administer our website;
- send you email notifications, only if you have specifically requested them (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive electronic communications from SWOOVE AID);
- deal with enquiries and complaints made relating to our website;
- ensure our website remains secure; and
- ensure compliance with the terms and conditions relating to the use of our website.
Who will see your data?
- SWOOVE AID will not provide your personal information to third parties.
- SWOOVE AID may disclose your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- Due to the global nature of the internet, information that you publish, or submit for publication on our website may be available around the world. SWOOVE AID cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
How long will we keep your data?
Outlined below are the SWOOVE AID data retention policies. These are designed to help us ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
- No personal information processed by SWOOVE AID for any purpose(s) will be kept for longer than is necessary to fulfil that purpose(s).
- SWOOVE AID will usually delete personal data relating to a specific job three years after the completion of the job.
- Documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data will be retained by SWOOVE AID:
- to the extent that is required to do so by law; and
- if SWOOVE AID believe that the documents may be relevant to any future work of SWOOVE AID.
How secure is your personal information?
- SWOOVE AID will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- SWOOVE AID will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and SWOOVE AID cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
What if we change this policy?
- Updates to this policy may be made from time to time and the new version will be published on our website.
- It is the responsibility of users of the SWOOVE AID website to regularly check this page to ensure they happy with the policy currently in force, and to act accordingly if they are not.
- SWOOVE AID retains the right to notify you of changes to this policy by email.
What are your rights?
- You may instruct SWOOVE AID to provide you with any personal information held about you be formally requesting a Subject Access Request; provision of such information will be subject to:
- the payment of whatever fees are legally enforceable at the time of the request; and
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (in line with current recognised security best practices, SWOOVE AID will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
- To the extent permitted by law, SWOOVE AID may withhold personal information that you request.
- Written or electronic requests to process your personal information for SWOOVE AID purposes may be made at any time.
- On all electronic communications provided to you, SWOOVE AID will provide an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information.
Third party website disclaimer
- Hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites are included on the SWOOVE AID.
- The privacy policies and practices of these third party websites are outside of the control of SWOOVE AID, and SWOOVE AID therefore takes no responsible for them.
Is your data up to date?
SWOOVE AID takes no responsibility for ensuring that the personal information that SWOOVE AID hold about you is correct or needs to be updated.
Data protection registration
SWOOVE AID are exempt from registering as a data controller with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.
SWOOVE AID contact details
- This website is owned and operated by SWOOVE AID.
- You can contact us:
- using the website contact form]; and
- by email, using the email address published on our website email@example.com